To promote, sustain, grow, and control a native horse racing industry with pari-mutuel wagering by prescribing regulations and conditions that command and promote excellence and complete honesty and integrity in racing and wagering.
- Historical Horse Racing Regulations (Final Draft - 9/19/18)
- Licensing Instructions for Shenandoah Downs 2018
- License Instructions for Gold Cup
- Biosecurity of Horses at Race Meets
- VIRGINIA MEDICATION SYNOPSIS (UPDATED JANUARY 2017)
- Virginia Horse Racing Industry Strategic Plan
** Please Note you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader (.pdf) or Microsoft Word Viewer (.doc) in order to view some of the documents on this page.